Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bye Bye 2010

2010 was good to us here.

1 adoption finalized, adding a missing sister to our family forever.

2 more long awaited adoptions finalized- at last, baby! at last!


Spoiled Princess began Kindergarten this year and absolutely loves it! Yay!


Drama Queen went to her first formal & turned 15

Sure it wasn't all good..

Gpa Chaos scared the beegeezus out of us more than once this year.  Strokes, they are scary things but thankfully he recovered 98%. Sure there are still days where he has memory problems and no, he still can't read.  The scare left him a little more.... anxious?  But he's still here and still the same Gpa Chaos.  For that we are thankful!

Drool Prince  Fishing Pole got his 3rd pacemaker surgery, yeah it's not necessarily a good thing but we can be thankful that he has a pacemaker to fix his issue & the drs caught the need to fix it.

Life has been full.

2010 was awesome and I can't wait to see what 2011 will bring !

**Edited to let you know that I have edited this twice.. Somehow the new year has brought my inability to push Save As Draft vs Publish Post and I repeatedly stop, go to save it & publish the damn thing.  So yes, I've edited to finish adding a few things here and there. Sorry. I suck.  at many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)