I know lots of moms are counting the days down til school starts! Yay! Peace at last!
I tend to fall in that seldom heard from group-- I miss my kids. Not saying the moms that are happy for some peace don't miss their kids, I'm just a bit lost without mine.
Still this year, I'm starting to get used to it. I still have Dimples home with me most of the time (he does preschool 2 days per week) and I am enjoying getting the one on one time with him.
Despite my normal hesitancy about school, I do love the back to school season! I love back to school shopping.. weird, I know. New backpacks! New pencils! New CRAYONS! I mean name one thing that is better and more exciting to a kid (or maybe a mom.. *ahem*) than a brand new box of crayons. So many possibilities just waiting to be discovered.. It's fun! It's exciting!
One thing I always worry about - other than separation anxiety (mine, not theirs), safety issues, cooties (oh yeah, did I mention that 3 of us are sick AGAIN?!)- is LICE.. I have this irrational fear of lice. No, we've never had them in the house *knock on wood* but just the mention of the word has me itching my head because I swear to God I can feel them on my head!! *shudders* It's a phobia really. My plan, should we ever have a kid come home with the dreaded "Your child has lice" letter, is to just buzz everyone's head then promptly burn the house down. Probably not the best plan but it's all I've got for now.
So when Zippity Doo's offered me the opportunity to review their lice prevention product, well I couldn't tear the packages open fast enough!!
Zippity Doo's offers a full line of hair care products that help prevent lice! No more nasty harsh treatments AFTER you already have an infestation!
Little known facts that might *bug* you out :
* The annual costs assocated with head lice infestation are estimated at $1 BILLION ! Really?? Goood golly!!
* The CDC estimates that between 6 & 12 million children (3-12yrs old) get lice each year. Ok now I need to go scour myself with bleach.
Zippity Doo's is :
- Laboratory Tested
- Paraben Free
- Mild enough for Daily Use
- Pediatrician Approved
- Great smelling!
- Leave-In Detangler
- Styling Gel
- Shield Spray (safe for everyday use on surfaces such as hats, helmets, backpacks, pillows, blankets, hair bows, ect)
Did I mention they are great smelling? And oh, so colorful! My kids love the bright colors that Zippity Doos offers in their products. Personally, I'm happy to buy the product that makes them happy (bright colors! Yummy Smells! YAY!) and offers prevention of one of my biggest phobias..
To celebrate back to school time and Lice Prevention for everyone (cuz I'm not visiting your house if you have the bugs.. just sayin') I'm happy to offer a prize pack - one full set of Zippity Doo's products to one lucky reader! I know you guys will love it just as much as we do! :)
Soo rules.. rules ..
The giveaway will run til Sept 30th.
Each of the following will net you ONE entry.
Please leave an INDIVIDUAL comment for each entry- it just makes it easier for me :)
1. Subscribe to the blog (via feed or email subscription). Leave a comment letting me know you did so.
2. Come LIKE me on Facebook - it's new, I need friends. Leave a comment letting me know your FB name.
3. Follow me on Twitter. Leave me a comment with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Zippity Doo's on Twitter. Leave me a comment with your Twitter name.
5. Go LIKE Zippity Doo's on Facebook and leave me a comment w/ your FB name.
6. For a daily entry- Tweet
"@MommaChaos is giving away a prize pack from @ZippityDoosHair! Check it out - http://goo.gl/fb/ZeYQN "
-leave me a link to your actual twitter status in the comments.
7. For a daily entry - Facebook it! Just use the FB button at the bottom of the post to share it & leave me the link to that status post in the comments.
Let the fun begin!!
*Disclaimer- I was given a full set of Zippity Doo's hair care products for my own personal review & they will be providing the set for the giveaway. All thoughts & opinions are 100 % my own. *