Friday, September 23, 2011

Seeing Things..

So I was driving along this morning.  I had just dropped off the kids at school so Dimples & I were heading home to hang out and just veg on our free day.  Completely innocent.   No thoughts on my mind except maybe the Girls Night Out dinner tonite @ our local Mexican restaurant (yum!  & Yay!) when I happened to spy this sign  :


GIANT
HUGE
MASSIVE
SALE
---------->


So no big deal, right?

It's a sign.

For a sale..

Except when I saw the sign, I burst out laughing.

I swear I almost stopped to take a picture just to show you exactly how it looked because I'm fairly certain I am not the only one that sees this.. Maybe I'm just wacked in the head, it's a possibility..


Either way, THIS is what I saw :


GIANT
HUGE
  MASSIVE 
SALE
-------->


Now maybe it's just because that's how I would word it.. I dunno. But I couldn't help but giggle at the sign when I saw it :)  Cuz if I were having a sale, it would certainly be a Giant Huge ASS Sale  :)

Back to your regularly scheduled blog reading ... Until next time :)


                      xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I would be more likely to go to a huge ass sale, just to see what was there! LOL! I posted on my blog btw.

    ReplyDelete

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)