Friday, November 13, 2015

The First Trailer for @FindingDory is finally here!!


I am so beyond excited about this!  How many years have we been waiting??  I don't know but I do know that it's been wayyyy too many!!!  Finally we have a trailer for Finding Dory !  Finding Nemo was definitely a favorite of my kids.  We watched it so many times I can recite it from memory, which means that the kids say it right along with the film.   I'm pretty sure Finding Dory will be the exact same way :)  LoL!





Finding Dory swims into theatres everywhere July 17, 2016 !!



Disney•Pixar's “Finding Dory” reunites everyone’s favorite forgetful blue tang, Dory, with her friends Nemo and Marlin on a search for answers about her past. What can she remember? Who are her parents? And where did she learn to speak Whale?

Directed by Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo,” “WALL•E”) and produced by Lindsey Collins (co-producer “WALL•E”), the film features the voices of Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, Ed O'Neill, Kaitlin Olson, Ty Burrell, Eugene Levy and Diane Keaton.  “Finding Dory” swims into theaters June 17, 2016


For all things Finding Dory, Stalk here

Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Website 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)