Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pinterest- my somethng Shiny everyday.







I started to write this long thought provoking post...

But then I went to pinterest to find a picture that I know I pinned . It went perfectly with my long thought provoking post.

And then, well.. you know what happened..


I got sucked in.   Into the world of pinterest.  And so instead of a nice thought provoking post, I will share with you things that made me laugh way harder than I should have.


For example this :


LOVE


Why do I find this soo funny?  I don't know but I can't stop laughing.

And then there is this chicken.. Bless his heart :

oh my gosh...



And lastly, still my favorite of the year :

These two will always be my favorite movie parents



I love that movie.. And those parents?  Definitely the BEST Movie parents Ever!


And lastly, before I let you leave. You simply MUST do this.  I mean MUST do it now. Unless you are at work, in which case please wait until you are at home.  I read this aloud to Daddy Chaos and had to keep stopping to wipe the tears of laughter streaming down my face.  

The 15 Hardest Would You Rather Questions You Will Ever Be Asked.  Omg I had tears streaming down my face doing these.. lmao


Hint : Click the picture above for the 15 hardest "Would you rather" questions ever.  I'm still snorting with laughter just thinking about it.. lol.

You are welcome.





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the adopted one, but what movie is it? And I had a great time with the would you rather. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)