Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The reason I love @ofctimallen





One thing I love about living in the midwest is listening to these radio ads.   Go on, ,listen to it.  DO IT!







There's just something about Tim Allen's voice that makes me want to head to Michigan immediately. His voice is so soothing, I just want to bask in glow of the world he creates for me.  I have always been and will always be a voice person.  Now I've watched plenty of  "tool time" and other Tim Allen shows but until these radio commercials came out, I never noticed how rich his voice is.    I'm just a tad bit in love with Michigan purely due to his voice.

My Zoey baby is actually from Michigan (omg that was a long road trip!) but other than that I've never really done much up there before.  These commercials  make me want to plan a vacation.   Come on, once you've listened to one or two of these can you honestly tell me that something in you isn't yearning to go see it?





Note-  I am not being compensated in any way by PureMichigan.org , I just heard a commercial while taking Attitude King to school this morning and it reminded me of my love for these commercials.. :sigh:.  I'm sitting on youtube right now listening to all of them.  Why, yes.  I am a geek like that. lol.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)