Monday, July 29, 2013

Back to School shopping


It's almost that  time.   In barely over two weeks, the kiddos are heading back to school.   I've procrastinated this year and am just now trying to get my back to school shopping done!  ugh!..

I am pretty proud of myself that I actually remembered to use Ebates when I ordered online though!  I usually forget completely!! oops!   In case you've never used it,  when you go to Ebates.com ... you find the store you plan on shopping at and it will tell you the % cash rebate you'll get back, plus sometimes some great coupons!   For example- I shopped at Kohls to grab a few clothing items (6% cash back), Land's End for Southern Darlin's backpack ( 6% cash back), Victorias Secret for Drama Queen's backpack (2% cash back ) & Children's Place for some jean shorts for the girls w/free shipping! (2.5% cash back).   So now  I have the clothing stuff all done... but still have the lovely school  list..

Omg. This year I have a kid in Kindergarten, 2nd , 3rd & 4th grade.. Plus the high schoolers (Sophomore & Senior).. ACK!   Here's what I need to still buy for the little kids :


  • 10 Boxes Large Tissue
  • 4 pair gym shoes
  • 6 bottles Elmer's Glue
  • 1 pack glue sticks
  • 1 watercolor paint set
  • 3 school boxes
  • 1 container baby wipes
  • 4 pair Fiskar scissors
  • 8 erasers 
  • 3 sets markers
  • 7 boxes Crayola crayons
  • 2 packs dry erase markers
  • 3 container clorox wipes
  • 2 box Quart Ziploc baggies
  • 1 box Gallon Ziploc baggies
  • 4 art shirts
  • 1 pack post its
  • 4 spiral notebooks
  • Ticonderoga Pencils 
  • 2 packs Colored Pencils
  • Ruler
  • 4 Perforated notebooks
  • 1 Composition book
  • 1 journal notebook
  • 1 Zippered Pouch for supplies
  • 1 pack highlighters
  • 1 Ball point pen 
  • loose leaf paper

Whew!  I'm tired just looking at that list.. Not to mention the big kids will need notebooks, folders, pens & pencils..   I think I need to buy stock in office supplies!   So now I"m off to scour the ads trying to find a good deal on all this crap! LOL!

When does your school start back?? Have you started your back to school shopping yet? 







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)