Oh my, oh my! Do I ever have something to talk to you guys about today! I was sent a Robby Wash ball to try months ago. Soo much good in such a little package! First let me tell you about it and then read my review (and giveaway!!) below!
The practical laundry washing ball
Top 11 robby wash ball benefits that delight:
1. Save money: it's hard enough to carry all those boxes of laundry detergents much less pay a premium for them that's why we make it affordable for you. Standard laundry detergents can cost you up to $1 per load whereas the highly efficient robby laundry ball is less than $0.25 per load.
2. Simple. Just throw it in the washing machine.
Anyone can now do the laundry! Works in both front and top load washing machines.
3. Targeted cleaning.
Use the fuschia ball for low temperature loads (32-90ºF) and the blue washing ball for high temperatures (32-180ºF). Maintains softness in your laundry while removing odors and stains.
4. Hypoallergenic. Since you are not using cups of laundry detergent your laundry is cleaned in a manner that is much easier on your skin while at the same time giving you the performance you expect in a highly efficient laundry cleaner.
5. Baby safe laundry solution. Formulated to being gentle on your child's clothes but strong enough to remove the stains.
6. Free stain stick included with each washing ball purchase.
7. Fresh scent. Your clothes will have a very light fresh scent for a feeling of freshness.
8. High efficiency laundry. Each Robby Wash ball pack will clean on average for 12 months. This includes three refill packets of macromolecules. If you have an over-sized washing machine, we recommend using two washing balls.
9. Helps the environment. Just look at what you are not dumping down the pipes (10 ounce ball = 75+ pounds of laundry detergent)!
10. Economical refills. Simply open the tab on the ball to refill with the macro molecule pellets when they are less than 75% full. This keeps you from having to throw away the ball. Each ball should last for 2-3 years.
11. Safety. Designed in France to meet the strict compliance requirements of the Europe and contains no phosphates or chlorine. The Robby Wash ball has received safety certifications from REACH, RoHS. Each ball is made of durable ABS materials.
My Thoughts :
When I was contacted and offered a chance to review a Robbie Wash Ball from Oransi, I was thrilled a little skeptical. With 6 kids - I do A LOT of laundry. My kids get really dirty. But hey, any way to have to buy less laundry detergent sounds good to me so I gave it a try.
It also came with a stain stick & extra washing tablets. Quite honestly, I can't find anything negative to say about the Robbie Washing Ball. It's super easy- just toss it into your washer with your clothes and press start. No more measuring, no more spills.. I've even started recruiting some of the kids to help more with laundry b/c I don't have to worry about them overflowing our house with bubbles by putting too much detergent in!
First, I got this package with this cute pink ball in it :
I have used the washing ball for several months and I continue to be amazed. My husband works in the orthopedic manufacturing industry and frequently comes home with oil stains on his clothes.. Oil stains that don't come out. He used to be very picky (only T*de detergent was allowed) .. My Robbie has taken out old set in stains -- Completely gone from his work shirts! And that was even w/o using the stain stick!!
Despite the numerous advantages- money savings, more green option, less storage.. , my favorite thing about the Robbie Wash ball is the convenience and easy use! I will be a lifetime user!!
~ Giveaway Time ~
Along with sponsoring my review, Oransi has also graciously agreed to giveaway one Robby Wash Ball to a lucky reader! Sign up below for your chance at winning!! Good luck !