Monday, January 23, 2012

Spoiled Princess turns 7

I've pretty much spent the past few years talking about how much I love my kids on their birthdays so I decided to switch it up this year.   This year I'm doing some things I want to remember because quite frankly, in case you haven't noticed, I don't have a lot of memory left up in the old noggin..

~wears size 7x pants and 7/8 shirts
~ weighs  56  lbs   and is  50.5 " tall !
~is growing her hair out for a "rapunzel" hairstyle.
~
~
~

Let's play 20 questions!

1. What is your favorite color? Pink & Purple
2. What is your favorite toy?  Leopard
3. What is your favorite fruit? bananas
4. What is your favorite TV show? Jessie
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Spaghetti
6. What is your favorite outfit? Dresses
7. What is your favorite game? Tag
8. What is your favorite snack?  Fruit
9. What is your favorite animal?  Horses
10. What is your favorite song?  Baby by Justin Bieber
11. What is your favorite book? All kinds of books
12. Who is your best friend? Addi
13. What is your favorite cereal? chocolate cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? sidewalk chalk
15. What is your favorite drink?  Pop (ha, she gets it maybe once a month.. lol)
16. What is your favorite holiday?Easter
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Leopard & Jessie (From toystory)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?Chocolate cereal
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Spaghetti, garlic bread
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?Cowgirl !!






xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)