Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm home!!

Hello my friends!  I missed you all!  If only I could swype better, I would have blogged from vacation.. But alas I spend more time correcting my phone's idiotic word prediction than I did actually texting.

Vacation was a blast and I will be sharing pics and tell you all about it very soon!!  But now it's time to get back to real life !   I am actually all unpacked!   I know, can you believe it?   Normally I'd still have half the suitcases packed until spring rolled around.. What??  It's not like we're going to be wearing shorts or needing swimsuits again until then.  Talk about temperature change!  BRRRRRR..


Still the bags are unpacked and my house is a mess.. Welcome back to reality. lol.

New things coming up --

A friend recently had a baby !  Wooohoo! :)  I'm super excited because you all know the crazy baby fever that I have, right??  I get to babysit this itty bitty! yay! :-)  Don't worry, I'll talk to her momma (CollegeGirl) and see if I can put pics up ! Little Miss X is soo adorable!

My Dark Corners book giveaway ended yesterday! I'll be drawing names and contacting the winner very soon!  Don't worry if you didn't win, I have several more giveaways (books, air fresheners-yummy, greeting cards..) coming up soon too!  Yay, excitement!!

Ok I may still be a bit on the Disney happy happy High..  Pardon my excessive use of !!!!!! 

So stay tuned, I'm back and filled with stories to share ! 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)