Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 5

We are FIVE days in!  Can you believe I've stuck with it this long?

Gpa Chaos was taken to the ER today and is now inpatient, yet again..  The dr is saying septic from pneumonia but it seems like they always change the diagnosis on him halfway thru a stay.

Regardless, today I am thankful for living in a place where healthcare is easily obtained.  Gpa Chaos has had soo many close calls.. He gets very very sick very very quickly.  Between him, Dimples & Fishing Pole- we are at the dr A LOT.. I think a lot of times we take for granted the luxuries we have.. Yes having medical care quickly available to us IS a luxury when there are many in other countries who don't have it available to them.   I am also thankful for my many wonderful friends who always pull together and send prayers for Gpa Chaos when he ends up in the hospital.   And naturally I am thankful for Gpa Chaos himself, he has always been a wonderful father and someone I am lucky to have in my life.

Nite all!  Don't forget to turn your clocks back!!  

And more importantly- don't forget to enter my contest for the awesome book ~ Craved by Stephanie Nelson!!

             xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)