Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hey, hey, hey...

Dimples has a passion for these two hats that the girls have.  He is constantly wearing them around the house even though they are way too big for him.


Is it just me or when you see that do you not immediately think of this :






He just needs eye hole cuts but I'm sure the lil girls would have something to say about that..

Still every time I see that sweet little face (or don't see it rather), I immediately have Fat Albert flashbacks and hear Bill Cosby in my head saying " Hey, hey, heyyy".. lol. 

Just thought I'd share for those that can appreciate it.   Fat Albert is a very vague memory so it must have been on when I was little but still, it obviously made a mark ;)





                      xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)