Saturday, July 9, 2011

Busy busy, when isn't it?

Life has been crazy with dr appts galore, BIL visiting (we rarely see him as he lives far away) & playdates..  

I need to get on and update you all about the big all-day-dr-palooza.. but don't get too excited because I was pretty disappointed.. 

Anyway, BIL is leaving tomorrow and I think we have a quiet dr-free week scheduled so I promise to get back to regular blogging again soon..

Until then, I wanted to share that Purex and Parents Magazine have teamed up to offer everyone an entire year of Parents Magazine for just $4.  That's something like 33cents per issue !

Naturally I'm your favorite Purex Insider go to person, so I have the code for you to use..  Don't you love me?

Go here : https://www.purex.com/parents-promo
and use this code : PX0347

But hurry, the deal won't last forever! :)

Have a great weekend all!

1 comment:

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)