Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And so it begins...

The snow is falling.

The wind is blowing..

[Aside: Can someone please teach me how in the devil to get a picture of actual snowflakes? My mother's theory is to stand outside long enough for my camera to be soo cold that a snowflake could land on it & not melt.  Uhmm no thanks. Other ideas are welcome.  It bugs me.  It's just pretty and I wish I could capture it. ]

The roads are getting icky out.

Blizzard  2011 has arrived.   Shall we place bets on how bad it's really going to get?

Be warned, there will most likely be more very poorly shot pics of snowing falling in the near future.  There, now you can't say I didn't warn you!


                     xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)