Saturday, November 6, 2010

Small Things Saturday- Toddler hands...

 We didn't link it up this week but I"m doing it again just because... Hopefully the linking will come up again next week but until then, here's my Small Things Saturday :

I love sitting on the couch to blog (yes my computer is next to the couch- ha) and having TheToddler sit all snuggled up next to me.  He's 2½ now but hasn't gotten to that independent "I can do it myself, leave me alone" stage yet and still loves to snuggle with Momma.  I just can't get enough of it!

There are times when he thinks that perhaps I'm not paying enough attention to him and he will reach up, grab my face with his little hands and turn it to just look at him. Just a brief moment and then he's happy. He just needs that little acknowledgment and it melts my heart every single time.

Snuggles and face grabbing are adorable, throw in a few random I love you's from Drool Prince and my day is pretty darn good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)