Friday, January 29, 2010

Wolfish :)

 Well I'm a bit disappointed. The moon was soo pretty and HUGE earlier tonite.. Alas, I didn't get outside to take a picture until just now..  And it's foggy looking (clouds?) and just not clear & pretty as earlier.. Still I liked the way the picture turned out with the rings around it.. Note , no flash was used in the making of this photo.. lol.. 

I give you this year's Full Wolf Moon *:



So if a full moon brings out the crazies- I'm a bit scared to see how the kids are going to act after this crazy moon!!

**Drama Queen got all goo goo eyed when I mentioned it being a "wolf" moon and starting sighing about vampires & werewolves and their hotness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)