Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy 44th

Wow, 44th president already? Sorry I didn't vote for ya pal, I had my reasons.

We watched the inauguration today- but honestly who didn't? The kids watched it in school even! I was actually really into this piece of history unfolding in front of my own eyes until the magic hour..

1pm. Naptime for little ones, Days time for Momma.. DOOL was not on... why you ask?? Because we were too busy watching the new Prez getting ready to have lunch with congress.. and then talk about all that happened earlier in the morning b/c we apparently just didn't get enough from watching it happen the first time..

That was the end for me.. Screw with my schedule all you want, but kick my DOOL off the tv and buddy I'm turning the channel! I had some Home Wrecklamation to catch up on anyway. pffttth!

A new day, a new president.. I hope he does well and can help turn this country around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)