Saturday, August 16, 2008

There went my November...

I'm taking liberties here and condensing what I feel as a Harry Potter lunatic is important..


"The release date for the sixth Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, has been pushed back to July 2009 from its original slot in November 2008. ": Blah blah blah.. Disappointing millions of fans.. blah blah..

Watch out Warner Bros. millions of fans could be dangerous when united against you...

This is what really gets me :
"Trailers for Half-Blood Prince began running last week in advance of the expected November movie release worldwide. "

Ok excuse me, did you really just say that? So not only did you bump the release back 8months but you went ahead and started playing the trailer LAST Week and THEN made this decision?? WTH!? Honestly?! Don't screw with me..

"Warner Bros., a unit of Time Warner Inc , said it had decided to make the change to bolster its release schedule for the lucrative summer moviegoing season - a period that can account for as much as 40% of Hollywood's annual box office receipts."

I love that the choice was made to disappoint millions of eager Harry Potter fans who have been waiting well over a year for the next movie- come on, tell me that's not patience?!- is simply for more money.. Not that they're behind on filming or some legitimate excuse.. nope, it's all about the money.. The really sad thing is that most HP fans won't even boycott the movie b/c we've been anxiously waiting too long to see it.. So they can screw with us and get away with it.. BLAH!

Sorry my irritation got the best of me and I had to get it out.. Back to your regularly scheduled blog reading...

*quotes taken from
http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/2004939

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)