Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Conversation with a 9yo..

Attitude King : Mom!! Guess what??! Guess what I did?!



Me : hmmm... cleaned your room?? Made you bed? Put away your laundry?



(I know, stretch for sure but it doesn't hurt does it?)



Attitude King : Moooooooooooooooom. :huff: Nooooo, I beat Starfox! Ha ha I'm the first one to beat it! WOOHOO ME!!!



Me: Wow , that's great A. King! Drama Queen and Daddy Chaos will be soo jealous!



A few minutes later I walked into the playroom and oddly Attitude King is still sitting there playing Starfox.. The game he just won.. Naturally this baffles me..



So I ask him - I thought you beat that game??



The response baffles me just as much.. Must be an almost 10yo boy thing?



Attitude King : I did ! I just decided to start all over at the beginning again.. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)