Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The picture that was lost and now is found ;)






Scrolling through pictures looking for something and I ran across this picture. One I took specifically for the blog but never posted b/c I'm a slacker like that.

This year I was super organized  and made cute little signs for the kids to hold in their annual 1st day of school pictures.   However, I also have decided that I'm iffy on whether I want to keep sharing pictures of the kids publicly as they get older.  Ugh, the worries of adoption.   I'm not saying I won't share pictures but I'm torn right now and so instead of seeing my normal couch photo, you get their feet. LOL   It's something, yes?

It's hard to believe that we are a quarter of the way through the school year already. Next week is our Fall Break which also means it's Parent/Teacher Conferences.  It's a time of year that I dread. We all know that one of the four will get rave reviews from her teacher, the other three are a toss up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)