Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Medieval Times -- Yes, Please!!



http://tiny.cc/5e7x0x

If you remember nothing else about me, you might just remember my love for all things medieval. Knights? Ladies? Jousts? Yes, please!  I am convinced I was born in the wrong era. lol.   We have traveled to Medieval Times  once or twice ... or thrice.  lol.   I love it Every Time! Love it !


So when I received an email about this new deal from Medieval Times, I couldn't resist sharing with you guys ;)  Let me just say it sounds phenomenal to me !


Let's look it over.  For your $128 (with code WEB4P) you will receive :


  • Four Admission Tickets
  • Four Course Feast fit for a King ... or Queen 
  • Two Rounds of select beverages
  • Two hour action packed show


and parking is always free :)   Valid for shows thru 9/30 !  What are you waiting for?  If you want to learn more about MT or just check out our last trip to Medieval Times click here  :)


Now take a quick little jaunt over to the Medieval Times website and order your tickets now! I'm even making it super easy for you by putting the link HERE !  No excuses, go forth and have fun!

*Note- this is a limited time offer. How limited? Idk, but just go and get your tickets now :) *

Fare thee well, 

Momma Chaos



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)