Tuesday, May 14, 2013

In the eyes of a preschooler..


It's it funny sometimes, how our children see us?   This year for Mother's day I got lots of homemade gifts from the little ones!  Love them! :)  One of my favorites (b/c I laughed so much from it.. lol) was Dimples though..   I thought I'd share it with you today.


 This is me.   It's a bit hard to tell but he put little earrings in my ears- I guess to make a statement that I was female because you can't quite tell otherwise.  I rarely wear earrings.   Obviously the day they did this project, I was wearing a green shirt - again I only have 1 green shirt and it's not a color I wear often.. However, I absolutely love that I have not only a nose and mouth but red glasses (yes I do have red glasses)!  I am a bit, however, concerned about my basically bald head with only some bangs.. I'm still trying to figure out if perhaps I am completely bald with really bushy eyebrows or just mostly bald with some combed forward bangs??

Either way, the best part was the back..  Where they have sentences for the kids to finish.. lol.

 My Mom is Special ! 

1. My Mom is special because she gave me a blue police car. 

2. My Mom is as pretty as a the United States of America. 

3. What outfit do you think looks best on your Mom?  her green shirt

4. How many pairs of shoes does your Mom have? 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5

5. What is the best thing that she cooks for you? corn dogs

6. What does your Mom like to do for fun ? go to bed in the morning

7. My Mom can do many things!  I think she's best at watching T.V.

8. My Mom has a pretty smile!  I like to make her smile by playing dress-up

9. My Mom is smart!  She even knows how to use the phone. 


Bless that child.. He's lucky I love him so much, since he pretty much made me sound like some slacker ass drunk mom who parties all nite, falls in bed in the morning & watches tv all day while feeding my kid corn dogs.. But hey, at least I know how to use a phone :)  LOL!


From the youngest to the oldest there was quite a difference.   This was the first year that Drama Queen had a job and bought me Mother's Day presents with her own money.  It somehow made it just a bit more special that she was willing to spend her money on me.   I had more of a Mother's Day week as she kept leaving me little cute notes w/ goodies attached through out the house.

Goodie # 1.   - left on my pillow one nite.



I love chewy sweetarts !  Especially the purple & pink ones.. I was nice enough to share the yellow and green though. lol.

Goodie #2.  - left on the dash of my car, found it early in the morning when I got in to take Dimples to the Children's hospital for yet another appt.


hmmm.. I Love me some twix!

Goodie # 3. -  left on my nightstand .



Mother's Day morning - she had to work, but I woke up to find a box with a lovely Mom necklace in it and another note.   Loved it.  



 photo blogsiggypink.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)