Saturday, June 2, 2012

Just another day

Another June 2nd has dawned.

June 2nd holds two very strong memories for me- neither of them pleasant. 

This year seems worse than last year , maybe because we have so many unanswered questions for Fishing Pole.. Surgeries looming in the near future.

I'm under stress and haven't been the healthiest myself lately..

I would love to go to bed and sleep the day away and wake up on June 3rd but with 6 kids, it's pretty much impossible.

Instead I think I'll have Drama Queen babysit and go spend some time at the cemetery catching Gma up on the past few years since I haven't been able to go without falling apart.   Momma can't be strong at everything.

Miss you Gma.

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)