Monday, June 25, 2012

18 and Life

Ricky was a young boy
He had a heart of stone
Lived 9 to 5 and worked his
Fingers to the bone..

Okay, no this post is not a Skid Row song, even if it started out as one.. I couldn't resist as soon as I typed the title that song popped into my head :)

18yrs ago today, Daddy Chaos and I officially became a 'couple'.. Or as couple as highschoolers can be. We were "going out".  Ack, I sound old now.. What do they even call it nowadays?

Anyway, I just realized that today our relationship became a legal adult.  Aww, I'm just so proud of it.. LOL..

Happy 18 years together Daddy Chaos.. Even though you don't celebrate all these "extra" anniversaries as you call it..  It counts! Ask anyone :)

Eighteen and Life to go...

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)