Thursday, May 31, 2012

Super Fast, my peeps.. Super fast!

TODAY Only..   Witch Way Bends by Olivia Hardin is FREE for kindle.. 

Please note that I put today only.. Which means that in 9hrs you're s.o.l. 

I feel that I need to keep repeating the TODAY only part because I once notified Sasha about a great book deal like this and a few days later asked her if she'd read it yet.   "Oh, I haven't gotten it yet" was what she told me.. Which pretty much resulted in me hurting myself making all kinds of faces of shock that she couldn't pay enough attention to my texts to realize I wrote TODAY ONLY..  as in not tomorrow..  Hmmp.

So anyhoo, I know the book is sounding familiar to you and it probably should since I did a review on it.. See, at least someone listens to me.

Here's the link if you wanna read what I said but just believe me - it's an awesome book and for Free?  Just a crazy deal !  Now hurry and go!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)