Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Gratitute - Day 3

After a very early trip to the hospital for Dimple's endoscopy (everything looked good, waiting on biopsies) , today I am thankful for Gpa Chaos who was feeling well enough to come get the rest of the gang off to school for me and deal with the craziness that is my household in the mornings!

side note- I know I've already mentioned it but after the long trip alone w/ Dimples (who does NOT go back to sleep once you haul him out of  his my bed) I'm also thankful for the rear dvd system w/ wireless headphones that kept him happy and occupied for the trip!  Plus Momma didn't have to listen to the movie over and over and over again :)
                xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)