Monday, December 13, 2010

Graco's holiday GOGO

It's that time of year again.  Graco is hosting their Give One Get One Program (#GracoGOGO).  It's a simple but wonderful program.

So here's how it works :
Each day this week, Graco is going to feature one product on their blog. You then leave a comment on the day's blog post nominating a friend or organization in need. (You may also comment via twitter or FB) The bonus is that you also win something for yourself!  Completely win-win situation :)

Since I'm a Graco Ambassador, I got a heads up and sneak peek on what's being offered. We all know I can't keep a secret so I'm sharing it with you guys! Lucky you!

Monday (today!) – A Graco Simple Switch™ Highchair in Ashford

Tuesday (12/14)– A Graco Pack ‘N Play® Playard with Newborn Napper® Station in Inman Park

Wednesday (12/15)– A Graco My Ride™65 Convertible Car Seat

Thursday (12/16) – A Graco Swing N Bounce™ 2-in-1 Infant Swing in Nobel

Friday (12/17) – A Graco Highback TurboBooster® in Zurich

And this year as a special surprise, the following week they will choose one family to receive a full line up of car seats that properly fit each of their children and their vehicle. Now that's the one I want to win!!



So everyone go check out the blog and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you win something :) Leave me a comment and tell me which day you're really hoping to win!


                 Happy Holidays!


*Disclosure : I am associated with Graco thru their ambassador program. I was not compensated in any way, shape or form for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)