Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easterrific !

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all.   Ours conveniently forgot to hide the eggs- uhmm oops.   Wasn't me.

Normally on Easter, we all go to Mom's house and eat a big dinner.. This year, Dad just got released from the hospital but had to go to the nursing home (transitional care) for another week before being allowed home.. So Mom will be going to have Easter dinner w/him there.  I'm not cooking a big meal bc  Hello, we're leaving the state in a few days and I dont want all the leftovers.   So I think this year we're going to do something different.   Movies & dinner out.   That's my plan anyway, we'll see what Daddy Chaos has to say.

Hope your day is colorful & filled with candy joy !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)