Thursday, April 2, 2009

What happens when..

that one completely computer illiterate relative of yours (Hi Mom) finally figures out how to use the computer? No biggie right? Until they find Twitter and then somehow figure out how to add you by email address which then reveals your secret bloggy identity??

How does this happen? Honestly, much as I hate to admit (ok she'll hate I admit it for her), the woman could barely turn ON the computer without my help a year ago..

Well what else can you do but go delete all those posts that made her look bad.. Kidding! Kidding I said!

Welcome to the internet, Mom.. Ok everyone, let's see how long it takes her to figure out from my twitter profile that I have a blog and come start stalking me.. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)