Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009!

It's been 2009 for 3 days now.. So Happy New Year- much belated. I'm slow , ok?!

I'd like to say that my new year's resolution is to drop my horrible addiction (dr pepper- I hate LOVE you), loose 50lbs & start posting wonderfully insightful posts that will cause you to send a link to everyone you know + your neighbor! Unfortunately, we all know that ain't gonna happen. So why bother with resolutions. I think I'll take a page from Chelsea Brady (a la Days of Our Lives- yes, yet another bad habit I should kick to the curb.. but it does get me thru the nite time feedings with Baby Bug) and make a resolution to quit doing something that you really dont care about anyway then you'll surely succeed! So my resolution is to Quit smoking- cuz I totally don't smoke, never have, and it would be a cinch.. Already done! lol..

So how about you? What are your new year's resolutions?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)