Monday, October 20, 2008

Alone

I recently got out of the house Alone. Let me repeat that.. ALONE! As in with no other human being in the car with me. As exciting as that may sound, in reality I'm still looking in the carseats to unbuckle kids, walking around the grocery store talking to invisible toddlers & pretty much lost being all by myself. I did take advantage of this brief reprieve to run to the Library cuz if you've ever been to the library with a 2yo, 3yo & infant- well it's just not fun. I normally end up just grabbing the first book off the shelf nearby and rushing out the door. So this trip was an extra special treat. I found 3 books that I haven't read! Woohoo me!!

The first book I read was wonderful. I laughed, I cried, I worried & I learned.. I am highly recommending it to any adoptive or potentially adoptive parents. It's called "A Love Like No Other" and is basically a collection of stories from adoptive parents. I could go on and on about how much I loved this book (and hey, convenient that there are lots of short stories so I could read one at a time during Baby Bug's nap!) but I'm going to urge you to go out and buy it or borrow it :) Let me know if you like it!

Now I'm off to read a little more casual/fun loving book.. I do love me some Stephanie Plum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)