Monday, August 11, 2008

Growing like a weed..

The 8-8-08 baby ain't got nothing on us...

On Aug 11th, weighing in ironically at 11lbs 11oz Baby Bug turned 11weeks old.

At a little over 2 1/2 months old, he seems huge to us considering how tiny he was when he was born (under 5lbs) yet strangers stop us at the store to comment on how small he is (and how cute too, of course!).

He made it official today- no longer a newborn- when he finally virtually OVERNITE outgrew his newborn clothes & into his 0-3mo.. Although he was small longer than any of my other kiddos, he's still growing up wayyyy too fast! Quick, someone invent a way to keep them small longer! :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember looking at my Bug when he turned 2 months old in his bassinet and thinking...."HUMmmmm...I think 13 pounds is to much for this bassinet to hold. I guess it is time for the crib." He just giggled at me. And I loved it when strangers would look at him while I was out and say he looked soooooo cute too. It made me smile a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy all those 11s must be a sign of good luck. :)

    If you haven’t already entered, this is the last week of our contest. All you have to do is guess. :)
    http://blog.ambajam.com/gum-ball-contest/

    ReplyDelete

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)