Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Celebrities as 'Guardian Angels'?


I saw this on yahoo the other day and it touched me in places that haven't been touched lately. (Not there. Geez)

As you all know,
Heath Ledger was one of my all time favorites. I still get a little sappy watching a movie with him in it knowing that there won't be new ones coming out.
Apparently prior to his death, his will wasn't updated to include his adorable little girl Matilda. What happened to his mucho dinero? I assume his family got it, although it seems only right to me that his daughter should have gotten it as his most immediate family but who am I to say.
Knowing this, the three actors that stepped in to complete the role that Heath was filming at the time of his death (Terry Gilliam's "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus") decided to donate all the money that they earned from the film to Matilda! In this day and age, you just don't see alot of caring generosity.

My hats off to that loving trio- Thanks Jude, Collin & Johnny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)