Friday, April 5, 2013

Finding Dory - Nov. 2015

Just in case you've had your head in the clouds lately, you may have missed what's swimming to the theaters in Nov. 2015.




I don't know about you but Dory was always my favorite character in Nemo.  Who can resist Ellen DeGeneres' beloved character- the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish?




“I have waited for this day for a long, long, long, long, long, long time,” said DeGeneres. “I’m not mad it took this long. I know the people at Pixar were busy creating ‘Toy Story 16.’ But the time they took was worth it. The script is fantastic. And it has everything I loved about the first one: It’s got a lot of heart, it’s really funny, and the best part is—it’s got a lot more Dory.”

Director and Pixar veteran Andrew Stanton takes audiences back to the extraordinary underwater world created in the original film. “There is no Dory without Ellen,” said Stanton. “She won the hearts of moviegoers all over the world—not to mention our team here at Pixar. One thing we couldn’t stop thinking about was why she was all alone in the ocean on the day she met Marlin. In ‘Finding Dory,’ she will be reunited with her loved ones, learning a few things about the meaning of family along the way.”

According to Stanton, “Finding Dory” takes place about a year after the first film, and features returning favorites Marlin, Nemo and the Tank Gang, among others. Set in part along the California coastline, the story also welcomes a host of new characters, including a few who will prove to be a very important part of Dory’s life. 


Although the wait seems long, I will be thrilled when Finding Dory comes to theaters!  Until then "Just keep swimming. "



Like Finding Dory on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarFindingDory
Follow Disney/Pixar on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DisneyPixar 


xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! I didn't know about this until my sister told me about it a few days ago (she knew about it because she watched the Ellen show), I'm so excited. I was 10 when Finding Nemo released, I remember that my grade 5 or 6 class and the other class watched the movie together before the Christmas holidays. We all loved it and me and a few of my classmates kept saying "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" for a few days, I still say it sometimes, *sighs* good times. I wonder what took so long, I'm going to go search it and see if I can learn anything (probably won't find anything). I hope that it's worth the wait and that it lives up to the first movie. Dory was and is always my most favourite character from the movie too. I am so going to go to the theatre to watch this movie. 2.5 years is a long time, then again, it's already April 2013.


    -Nazish @ Nazish Reads

    ReplyDelete

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)