Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Superbowl 2013 - Take 1

The best part of Superbowl , for me at least, is not the football (although the lights going out was pretty amusing!),  it's the commercials..  How many times in our lives to we actually sit and watch commercials?   If you're like me, you DVR everything  just so you can skip the commercials.

Yet Superbowl Sunday comes and we DVR the game just so we can skip the game and watch the commercials.  Yes we are freaks like that.  I think there will probably be a few upcoming videos in the next couple of days just b/c I have to talk about commercials.. You are welcome.

The Lone Ranger.  I grew up on it.  Loved it.  Learned to ride a horse sitting backwards because of it.  But Disney... they have taken it to a whole new level.




The Lone Ranger--  meet your Tonto aka Johnny Depp.

Let that sink in a moment.

Johnny...

DEPP.

Let me just say, July 3rd  cannot come soon enough for me.

Stalk it with me while we wait :


Facebook     Twitter 

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)