Monday, March 5, 2012

Attitude King turns 14

I've pretty much spent the past few years talking about how much I love my kids on their birthdays so I decided to switch it up this year.   This year I'm doing some things I want to remember because quite frankly, in case you haven't noticed, I don't have a lot of memory left up in the old noggin..

Attitude King turns 14 this year which quite frankly is hard to believe for me.  I still remember him as this chubby little baby who now towers over me.  How did this happen?



Things that happened this year :
- Over the summer AK caught up with me height-wise.
-Before school started, he passed me in height and has now caught up with Daddy Chaos.
- wears a size 13 shoe.   (big foot!!  I think he'll grow into them though!)
- dx with asthma just before turning 13, so I'm still counting it as this past year.

Let's play 20 questions!

1. What is your favorite color?    Blue .
2. What is your favorite toy?  XBox 360.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Peaches.
4. What is your favorite TV show?  Merlin
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Macaroni w/ cheese and chicken
6. What is your favorite outfit?  The "weiner" shirt and jeans
7. What is your favorite game? Black Ops (xbox)
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? cheetah
10. What is your favorite song? 21 guns by Greenday
11. What is your favorite book? -don't have one.. favorite author is Rick Riordan
12. Who is your best friend?  Nate
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Cinnamon Toast Crunch
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play catch (w/ football)
15. What is your favorite drink?  Rootbeer
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Dinosaur
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Hot Pockets
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Hot wings & potato skins
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  uhmm... a lawyer or doctor (surgeon)

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)