Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 7

Today I am thankful for itty bitty feet...


And the itty bitty babies that come with them!  I am especially thankful to my younger niece for thinking highly enough of me to introduce me to her pregnant friend-(College Girl) who was looking for a babysitter. 

Today marks the first day that Miss X gets to stay with me.   She is full of adorable and nothing but precious.  I'm completely in love and getting the best of both worlds-- cuddly newborn to hold and coo to,  yet no middle of the nite wake ups with a newborn.  Perfect!!


Don't forget to enter my contest for the awesome book ~ Craved by Stephanie Nelson!!

                        xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Baby feet! They are so cute! My youngest has had "kid" feet for awhile now, so sad. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)