Saturday, February 7, 2009

The end is here.

I heard today that Spoiled Princess' Lil Bro has been adopted. So much for the director of DCS & her promise that once he was available for adoption we'd have a chance.. I knew this was coming and I knew we would never get him moved here with that corrupt county.. But it's still a bit sad to officially loose this piece of her biological family. I want to stomp my feet and scream "He was supposed to be MINE!" but really , what good would that do? Nothing but make me feel worse.

I thought I'd let this go a while back. I was sure I was over it and had accepted that we'd never have him here and would never have contact. It's just so final now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. Our baby mama had five kids under the age of three, the oldest is living with the paternal grandparents, and we have the next three who are all four right now, we weren't able to take the baby when she was born because we would have had four under two and been totally overwhelmed. Yet, I still hurt that she isn't with us, especially since it would be nice for our girl to have a sister.

    I'm sorry that foster care sucks the world over. We've had these kids since birth, the twins just turned four and the older one will be five in a couple of weeks, they still have not terminated. They swear it will be in May. Blech, I'll say a little prayer for you and your chaos when I think of you.:)

    ReplyDelete

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)