Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Signs, Signs.. everywhere there's signs!

I'm all about signs, special dates, sharing birthdays. I love to believe that things happen for a reason even if I have to twist the reason to meet my needs once in a while. For example, getting Baby Bug on Daddy Chaos' bday- totally meant to be! Couldn't be a surer (more sure?) sign that he's meant to be a part of our family.

So today's special date - 14 years ago today, Daddy Chaos and I started dating. It's hard to believe it was that long ago, almost half a lifetime ago. We've grown and changed so much over the years , yet we're still so very much in love. I'm feeling lucky that DaddyChaos finally opened his eyes and saw me standing there (because believe me it was a long year of waiting for the boy to realize 'hey , maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea after all').

Times have not always been sunshine and hearts floating in the air, but we're happy and have built such a wonderful family together. I couldnt' be with a better match. I have such a wonderful husband , who is a great father and still my best friend after all these years. It seems like we've known each other forever (not in a bad way! lol), not too much longer and we'll have been together longer than apart in our lives.

To think it all began, 14yrs ago with a cute stuffed pink bear (animal? I'm still not really sure what he is) & a note in his locket asking me if I'd 'go out' with him.. How cute is that?

1 comment:

  1. Those baby bug toes are so adorable. We are having a cute baby contest I hope you consider entering.

    ReplyDelete

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)