Sunday, January 3, 2016

Day 3 - the one with the yelling..



Remember how yesterday I was all oh man I can't believe winter break is over and the kids have to go back to school in a few days *insert sad face* ?

Yeah well that ended today. The kids must have somehow heard me talking about how well behaved they've been because Lord have mercy they have been showing their asses today!

In the last 10 mins, I have had to yell and send 2 of the 4 to bed early.  Then dealing with the huffing and stomping off to bed makes me want to call them back down and yell about that.  Don't you stomp on that time with me young lady!!


Sigh.. Well it can't be all roses and sunshine, can it? Only one more day of the kids vacation and then back to school! Plus tomorrow is our first Monday to watch the new little itty bitty so I expect best behavior will be reigning or they won't be allowed to hold her. Lol



1 comment:

Did you read the blog? Leave me a comment people.. I'm needy like that :)